Why is it worth?
Did you know that...
- Poland is the third largest furniture exporter in Europe and the fourth in the world?
- Polish furniture manufacturers use the latest technologies?
- Polish furniture is among the world leaders in terms of workmanship quality?
- Polish factories guarantee full flexibility of production and supply?
Visit the MEBLE POLSKA Furniture Fair
and explore the potential of Polish furniture industry!
MEBLE POLSKA Furniture Fair includes:
- closely contacting B2B formula
- the largest presentation of the offer of Polish furniture industry
- more than 42,000 sqm of exhibition space
- furniture traders from more then 50 countries.
Strictly business event
The growing number of visitors to the Poznań furniture fair - most of whom are professionals - is a result of the changes in the event’s formula which have been introduced since 2010. From an open event, addressed both to industry professionals and to end customers, the fair has changed into a strictly business event. Since 2010 the Poznań Fair has been actively acquiring traders, concentrating especially on the representatives of foreign furniture showrooms and chains.
Furniture traders taking part in MEBLE POLSKA can expect a special package of benefits and services. The most important, key clients receive special attention and can take advantage of additional benefits, such as support in the organisation of transport and accommodation, as well as an invitation for the Get Together Party. Traders of especially significant purchasing potential (the representatives of large furniture chains in particular) have at their disposal rooms arranged for them as their temporary offices and meeting venues in which free of charge they can conduct business negotiations in comfortable conditions and with full discretion.
- only approx. 2-3 h flight from London, Munich, Paris, Rome or Moskow
- only 2.5 h drive along the motorway from Berlin
- railway station 200 metres from the exhibition area